About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Friday, October 2, 2009

POSITIVE THINKING

When looking at a glass with some water in it , I always look at is as half full never half empy . My goal is to always try to see things in a positive way . Life is so much better that way , and if I`m happy so is everyone around me , especially my kids .  If your ever looking for a great resource for parenting positive kids , you should start with  http://fishfulthinking.repnation.com/Log.ashx?a=2&i=361&r=b9081c31-8947-4969-b0ab-ea35f409a62f

No comments:

Post a Comment