About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The miracle of a cucumber

Have you ever suffered from a severe headache ?? before you go for the pills  ---- Grab a cucumber out of the fridge ( must be very cold )  slice it and lay down , place 1 slice on each eye and take another slice and rub it on your forehead till the cucumber starts to warm , then flip the cucumber on the eyes to the cold side and take another cold slice and keep rubbing the forehead ....I have done this when I had such a bad headache that I felt like I was going to puke .. My headache went away within 5 minutes and if you get the feeling its on its way back just do it 1 more time !!  You will feel better in no time . Try it and let me know how it works for you .

No comments:

Post a Comment