About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Life Is A Dance

LIFE IS A DANCE ...( By Eileen Bennet)


One of the most important lessons I've learned is that life is a dance.

Sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow. When you lead, you do it gently, firmly and clearly, and when you follow, you do so with trust.

The amazing thing is that each one of us is involved in many dances at any one time - and we are the leader in some and the follower in others!

Some dances are slow and majestic and others are crazy and frenetic and still others are somewhere in between.

Some last a lifetime - others are over almost as soon as they begin.

Most of the time we manage not to fall flat on our faces, which is even more amazing and requires some pretty fancy footwork.

And sometimes we do trip up or our toes get squashed and we get hurt - but the important thing is to keep on dancing - no matter what.

Just keep dancing!

Even if you can't hear the music or you just don't don't feel like it or you have acquired two left feet, keep on dancing!

Reminds me of the words of a Garth Brooks song: 'our lives are better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance.'

No comments:

Post a Comment