About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Friday, October 9, 2009

POMEGRANATE ??

 Lately all you hear is how great pomegranate is . Anything with POM seams to be a hit.

supposedly your suppose to eat the seeds , you can chew and swallow them whole.It is best to open them under water so you don`t end up making a mess . 

the big hype ....Pomegranates contain polyphenols, they are loaded with antioxidants which reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. As always remember that fresh is always best .  If you think that eating pomegranate ice cream will benefit you ? think again ! If you want to benefit your health  better stick to FRESH only and nothing that's been processed .

A fun way to eat them is putting one in a plastic bag and roll it on your counter as you press on it and then stick a straw in it ... your teeth will not get stained and you reap all the benefits .

No comments:

Post a Comment