About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Name Brands

My 9 yr. old son came home from school all upset yesterday . He asked me whats with the Gap sign on his shirt , what does it mean ?? I told him it was a name brand etc. and he says ..Well don`t ever buy me anything that has Gap on it because everyone at school made fun of me today !! Shirts need designs on them not Gap or any other writing on them Mom  !  Can you believe that ?  What world are we living in ??  I understand that kids can be cruel at this age but this is just insane .

This is a case where you are doomed if you do and doomed if you don`t.  What are your thoughts ?

No comments:

Post a Comment