About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Is Florida home still for sale ??








For those of you asking if the Kissimmee, Florida house is still for sale ... the answer is YESSSSSSS !! why do I think it hasn`t sold yet ?? well I think its because Florida has the laziest realtors .... They like to place the listing on mls and let the house sell itself but now that things are so bad they just don`t get it .... They need to go back to their old ways and start working for their money . They should start with Open Houses ... They just don`t want to hear of it , saying that the homes in Florida don`t sell with Open Houses , Of course they have no proof of that , but It is not just the people that come in the Open House that are the buyers but their word of mouth is what will sell homes !  Jusst my rant on Florida real Estate !

1 comment: