About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chicken Cutlet (short cuts)


A friend of mine asked me how she could make chicken cutlets with less mess but still have them taste as good .


1 lb chicken cutlets ( my kids like them thin
1 egg
1 cup flour
salt & pepper to taste
pinch of corn starch
milk ... to get a pancake batter consistancy

breadcrumb(flavoured )  1 lbcanister


I mix 1 egg, 1 cup all purpose flour , salt & pepper to taste , pinch of corn starch  and add milk to the consistancy of pancake batter.

Dip the chicken cutlets in the batter then coat them with the flavoured bread crumbs and fry on medium heat till golden crispy .

You will have nice crispy cutlets that are full of juices in the inside .

My finicky kids can never get enough of this .

Now to make it even more enticing for my husband and I .... I chop up a tomatoe,1/2 red onion, cucumber,( 1 chili pepper if you like the heat like we do ) olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh chopped basile  and mix them all up  then chop some lettuce on each individual dish , arrange the chicken on top and then add the  balsamic mixture .

It looks heavenly and tastes sooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment