About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quick Dusting Tip

Okay we all have socks with holes or some odd sock you can never find the pair to because it miraculously disappeared  , especially if you have kids . What do you do with them ? Throw them out ?  Well after washing them I wear them on my hands and go dusting !  They are so much better than paper towels . It makes dusting a breeze . dampen it with a little water and some cleaning solution and run your hands over the radiators  ! Then just toss the socks away .  Old T`shirts are great for dusting as well  , and those old towels ... I cut them up and use them to wash my floors ! , They are better than any mop head I have ever used . I cut smaller pieces to use for cleaning my bathrooms  , smaller rags are easier to clean with in smaller places and then just throw them away.


Have any cleaning tips ? leave me a comment !

No comments:

Post a Comment