About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Wonderland :)


view from our Kitchen window :)

This is our first winter in our New Home ...We started to see some flurries yesterday but nothing much . My youngest Adam already wanted to just go outside to make a snowman !  Living in Florida all his life made watching the snow come down  outside such a big treat for him .
I talked him out of going outside knowing there was more snow (blizzard ) on its way  :)  , The rest of the day was fun babysitting for my sisters kids while she did some of her Christmas Shopping .

This morning we woke up to almost 2 feet of snow ! and WOW the look on Adams face grew wider .He was so excited as soon as he woke up and looked outside that he ate breakfast in a minute and can not seem to put on his snowsuit fast enough LOL but his older brother is still asleep so he is now removing his snow suit and waiting and waiting hoping his brother comes down for breakfast soon to venture out into the snow for some real fun with snowball fights and building snow forts to hide from the snowballs . He has a lot of imagination and really makes the little things in our life more meaningful and well appreciated as they should be .

We will be spending the day sipping on Hot chocolate, roasting marshmellow's by the fire  and playing in the snow .

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow .

No comments:

Post a Comment