About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cookie exchange 2009








kids judging table

kids decorating

kids judging table

Last night we had our COOKIE Exchange. We enjoyed some delicious pizza , My marinated hot peppers , My sister in Laws( Carmela) Fried dryed hot & sweet peppers . , but most of all we enjoyed great family & friends time together.

The kids then had some fun decorating gingerbread cookie pops , which we then judged and gave prizes for most colorful, most icing used , least icing used , . it was fun .

My 9 yr. old gave us a magic show ...Watch out magicians of the world ! cause he is getting good at his tricks ! :)

The ladies than got judged on who had the most decorative cookie, The cookie santa couldn`t resist ( Santa loves kisses ) , the cookie with the most ingredients, the least ingredients, the nuttiest, the sweetest , the plainest .. The zestiest ..Lots of judging and a load of fun . I can`t wait to do this again .

Everyone left with a prize :) I can`t wait to do this again next year .

No comments:

Post a Comment